Click an icon below to learn more about it
Welcome to our Children, Youth, & Family Ministry’s page! Here you will find information about ministries, milestones, and events for the children of Bethel. Continue to check back often as we will be updating information on a regular basis!
Children, Youth, & Family Ministry Goals
- Teaching the Biblical Story to the whole family.
- Developing strong parental and caregiver faith.
- Promoting family faith conversation, prayer, Bible reading, and service.
- Equipping parents and families for faith formation.
- Fostering Parent-Child/Youth relationships.
Children and Families in Worship
WORSHIP IS AT THE HEART OF OUR LIFE AS A CONGREGATION.
We know it is often hard to find the time and patience for worshiping as a whole family–many of us on staff have children and youth ourselves and we are right there with you! However, this congregation is committed to worshiping in a way that is engaging and meaningful for even the youngest members of our family.
Click a specific ministry below to learn more.
Activities for Children, Youth, & Family Ministry 2016-2017
- Mar. 26 – Good Earth Village @ Bethel – see what they offer!
- Apr. 2 – Family Mission Day
- Apr. 2 – No Sun. School/Forum 56/BRIDGE for Youth
- Apr. 16 – Youth Hosted Easter Breakfast (service opportunity)
- Apr. 16 – No Sun. School/Forum 56/BRIDGE for Youth
- Apr. 19 – Pizza Night and Confirmation Resumes
- Apr. 21 – Middle School Spring Fling
- Apr. 22 – Youth service day at Samaritan Bethany
- Apr. 30 – Registration for 2017/18 Sunday Morning Ed and VBS opens
- Apr 30 – Youth Hall Open House for 4th Graders and parents
- May 10 – Last Confirmation Class
- May 21 – Last day of Sun. School/Forum 56/BRIDGE for Youth
- June 4 – Confirmation Camp make up class
- June 19-22 – Maker Fun Factory VBS, 9 am – noon
- June 21 – Youth Picnic for VBS youth volunteers
- June 22 – VBS Family Night
- July 9-14 – Confirmation Camp for 7th and 8th Graders
- July 20 – Bethel @ the Ballpark
- July 26 – Adventurer’s Day @ Good Earth Village
- August – TBA – Campfire Worship @ the Gorder’s